Wednesday 19 September 2012

World Grand Prix

Well happy I have qualified for the World Grand Prix in Dublin Ireland next month. I had such a disaster last weekend going out first round both days even though I played some great darts and I thought I had blown my chances.
I am looking for one more shirt sponsor for the tournament if any companies out there are interested in sponsoring me, please email: info@stevebeaton.co.uk
The list of players for Grand Prix are below. Cheers Everyone

The 32 Grand Prix qualifiers are now known. Nothing that happens at the European Championship can change this list.

Qualifiers in alphabetical order
ANDERSON, Gary
BARNEVELD, Raymond van
BAXTER, Ronnie
BEATON, Steve
BURNETT, Richie
CHISNALL, Dave
DOLAN, Brendan
GERWEN, Michael van
HAMILTON, Andy
HUYBRECHTS, Kim
JENKINS, Terry
KING, Mervyn
LEWIS, Adrian
LLOYD, Colin
MANSELL, Michael
NEWTON, Wes
NICHOLSON, Paul
O'CONNOR, Willie
OSBORNE, Colin
PAINTER, Kevin
PIPE, Justin
SMITH, Andy
SMITH, Michael
TAYLOR, Phil
THORNTON, Robert
VOORT, Vincent van der
WADE, James
WALSH, Mark
WEBSTER, Mark
WHITE, Ian
WHITLOCK, Simon
WINSTANLEY, Dean